Fully operational even with low overhead clearance. The performance, design and dimensions of the compact telehandler TH625 are perfectly suited for work in municipalities, factories, construction yards and building sites. The robustly built Wacker Neuson compact telehandlers of the 2x2 meter class have an ideal power-to-weight ratio. With their low fuel consumption and low maintenance and servicing requirements, they are an all-round economical choice.
- A robust, twist-resistant frame and compact dimensions with a height and width of less than 2 m
- Operator assistance system "vertical lift system" prevents overloading
- Performance kinematics with 150° swivel angle
- Powerful hydraulics with precise and sensitive joystick control
- High ground clearance for a wide range of applications
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.