50Z3 – Watches your back for you.
The Wacker Neuson Zero Tails feel at home where other machines get into a tight spot. The compact zero tails inspire with their power, agility and superior comfort, thanks to their side-mounted engine and tail-end tanks.
- No tail swing and compact dimensions with laterally positioned engine and the valve control block, fuel tank and hydraulics oil tank in the rear.
- Spacious driver's cab with large door: Everything is designed for optimum practical advantage and working conditions.
- Comprehensive standard equipment and various individual options for additional facilities.
- Generously dimensioned service access.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS): It enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes up to 27%.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.